Improv 201 reinforces basic improv skills like yes-anding, listening, and support, and uses them to help students build characters and relationships. The focus of this class is working as a group, and how to elevate a performance with teamwork. We will expand on the short form games learned in Level 1, and begin learning long form improv pieces.
Prerequisite: CTC's Improv 101, CTC's Being Fearless workshop, or comparable experience at another training center.
Series is $175/person for eight, 2-hour classes. All students may participate in the class show at the series end. All classes are held at the Delaware Historical Society, 505 N. Market Street, Wilmington, DE 19801.
Pre-Registration is required. No walk-ins will be permitted.
- Saturday 10/20, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Saturday 10/27, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Saturday 11/3, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Saturday 11/10 11:00am-1:00pm
- Saturday 11/17, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Saturday 12/1, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Saturday 12/8, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Saturday 12/15, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Class show TBD